How it works
Rewardhub lets you earn free donations for us whenever you shop online, without costing you a cent
1. Join Rewardhub
Sign up to support our page. It's free, quick and easy
2. Start shopping
Browse 100+ brands, click out to shop as normal, enjoy usual prices and special offers
3. Earn free donations
Shops donate a percentage of your spend to us to say thanks, it doesn't cost you a cent more
Sustainable shopping. Big range, low prices.
Delivery or Pick up? At Countdown, you can shop the way you want to.
New Zealand's top online shopping destination.
New Zealand's most popular online gift service. Great for list minute gifts with…
Hello & Cookie
Personalised cookies. Great for schools, charities and businesses, or just for a…
Paddock to Pantry
Your grocery store and more.
Genuine Manuka honey and skincare.
100% NZ owned online store for pet food and more at low prices.
New Zealand's largest retailer of books, stationery and more.
Hand-made artisan Kiwi baking with a unique twist.
5,000+ healthy and beauty products shipped free.
Elevate your shower to a whole new level with premium shower bombs.
About Sweet Louise
Sweet Louise provides practical, emotional and social support and services for New Zealanders living with incurable breast cancer. We provide the compassion and care they need to live as well as possible, for as long as possible. Membership is free and open to all women and men in New Zealand who have received a diagnosis of advanced breast cancer.
Sweet Louise is the only dedicated charity helping Kiwis with incurable breast cancer. We rely on the generosity of caring New Zealanders to provid our specialist services:
- Support Coordinators with experience in oncology and palliative care based across the country and provide regular, one-to-one support
- Social support and creating connections through meetings, regular social events, and an active online support group
- Emergency vouchers for essentials like food and for petrol to get to hospital visits
- A range of vouchers for complementary therapies and initiatives such as family trips or treats, that give people a boost and help create special memories and resilience
- Sweet Louise makes a difference every day to over 730 members and their families right across New Zealand