How it works
Rewardhub lets you earn free donations for us whenever you shop online, without costing you a cent
1. Join Rewardhub
Sign up to support our page. It's free, quick and easy
2. Start shopping
Browse 100+ brands, click out to shop as normal, enjoy usual prices and special offers
3. Earn free donations
Shops donate a percentage of your spend to us to say thanks, it doesn't cost you a cent more
Delivery or Pick up? At Countdown, you can shop the way you want to.
100% NZ owned online store for pet food and more at low prices.
Need dinner on the table and fast? FED. hand makes fresh, ready to eat meals and…
New Zealand's top online shopping destination.
New Zealand's largest retailer of books, stationery and more.
5,000+ healthy and beauty products shipped free.
NZ's number one women's fashion and homeware store.
Daily deals on premium fashion, homeware and beauty.
New Zealand's fastest delivery.
One stop shop for your next holiday.
Affordable stylish fashion for Kiwis of all ages
Leading brands at low prices with free NZ shipping.
About Sweet Louise
Sweet Louise provides practical, emotional and social support and services for New Zealanders living with incurable breast cancer. We provide the compassion and care they need to live as well as possible, for as long as possible. Membership is free and open to all women and men in New Zealand who have received a diagnosis of advanced breast cancer.
Sweet Louise is the only dedicated charity helping Kiwis with incurable breast cancer. We rely on the generosity of caring New Zealanders to provid our specialist services:
- Support Coordinators with experience in oncology and palliative care based across the country and provide regular, one-to-one support
- Social support and creating connections through meetings, regular social events, and an active online support group
- Emergency vouchers for essentials like food and for petrol to get to hospital visits
- A range of vouchers for complementary therapies and initiatives such as family trips or treats, that give people a boost and help create special memories and resilience
- Sweet Louise makes a difference every day to over 730 members and their families right across New Zealand